LBBC’s Young Women’s Initiative recently launched two videos as part of their “Let’s Talk About It” Video series.
- Some Treatment Symptoms Have Greater Impact on Young
- Phone Counseling May Help Postmenopausal Women With Early-stage Breast Cancer Lose Weight
- When Looking at Older Women, Researchers See Links Between Frailty, Race and Failing to Start Hormonal Therapy
- Heart Problems From Trastuzumab Not a Long-Term Issue
- For Average Risk of Second Breast Cancer, Preventive Breast Removal Yields Slight Benefit
Learn about chemobrain, what causes it and how to manage this possible side effect of treatment.
Breast Cancer Today: Individual Treatments, Shared Experiences09/27/2014
Join us for our Annual Fall Conference, Breast Cancer Today: Individual Treatments, Shared Experiences.
On the Blog
August 30, 2014
Chemotherapy Made Me Realize My Hair Doesn’t Define My Beauty
LBBC guest blogger Tiffany Mannino has been sharing with us personal journal entries written in letter format penned to her unborn daughter while traveling through her breast cancer journey. In her collection of letters Beautifully Broken: Letters From a Girl/Woman/Human in Progress she reflects on her five year journey with letting go of the past, facing fears, learning […
Living Beyond Breast Cancer experts Steve Martinez, MD, MAS, FACS, a cancer surgeon, and Tonia Goffinet, RN, a surgery nurse, answered your questions about what to expect from surgery for breast cancer.