Registration has opened for Living Beyond Breast Cancer's third annual Yoga on the Steps: Denver.
Learn how to apply for LBBC’s Young Advocate Program for young women affected by breast cancer.
Deadline extended through August 29, 2014!
- Phone Counseling May Help Postmenopausal Women With Early-stage Breast Cancer Lose Weight
- When Looking at Older Women, Researchers See Links Between Frailty, Race and Failing to Start Hormonal Therapy
- Heart Problems From Trastuzumab Not a Long-Term Issue
- For Average Risk of Second Breast Cancer, Preventive Breast Removal Yields Slight Benefit
- Is an Aromatase Inhibitor with Ovarian Suppression Better for Premenopausal Women?
Learn about chemobrain, what causes it and how to manage this possible side effect of treatment.
Breast Cancer Today: Individual Treatments, Shared Experiences09/27/2014
Join us for our Annual Fall Conference, Breast Cancer Today: Individual Treatments, Shared Experiences.
On the Blog
August 26, 2014
It’s About You: Kate Garza’s Story
Kate Garza is back with a new blog post for our fall conference blogging series, It’s About You. The yoga instructor, writer, wife and mother of three discusses the “breast cancer journey” concept, while discussing her own and her anticipation of Breast Cancer Today: Individual Treatments, Shared Experiences. Everyone calls it a journey – the breast […
Living Beyond Breast Cancer experts Steve Martinez, MD, MAS, FACS, a cancer surgeon, and Tonia Goffinet, RN, a surgery nurse, answer your questions about what to expect from surgery for breast cancer.