Join us for Yoga on the Steps: Philadelphia, Living Beyond Breast Cancer's signature education and fundraising event, on Sunday, May 18, 2014, at the Philadelphia Museum of Art.
Interested in how LBBC will continue to support young women in the future? Read about some of our future programs.
- Body Image, Sexual Satisfaction May Improve After Breast Reconstruction
- Phase II Study Shows New Medicine May Slow Metastatic Breast Cancer
- After Some Breast Cancer Treatments, Risk for Other Health Conditions May Rise
- Study Finds Higher Dose of Fulvestrant Reduces Risk of Death
- After Mastectomy, More Women Choosing Breast Reconstruction
Triple Negative Breast Cancer Part Two: Managing Fears of Recurrence04/24/2014
Learn more about, and how to manage, fears of recurrence.
Annual Conference for Women Living With Metastatic Breast Cancer04/26/2014
Join us for our annual conference for women living with metastatic breast cancer in West Conshohocken, Pa.
On the Blog
April 22, 2014
My Chance to ‘Pay it Forward’
By now most of you know LBBC blogger and volunteer, Caryn Kaplan, with her most recent blog illustrating her thoughts and emotions while attending her very first LBBC Annual Conference for Women Living with Metastatic Breast Cancer a few years ago. In the years since, Caryn has graciously donated her time, along with many other individuals, […
April 2014 Ask the Expert: Medical Updates, Treatment Options and Follow-Up Care for Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
Living Beyond Breast Cancer expert Rita Nanda, MD, answers your questions about today’s treatment options and clinical trials for triple-negative breast cancer.