Partners and Sponsors
Page last modified May 2014
Living Beyond Breast Cancer is deeply grateful for our many loyal and generous corporate and foundation supporters, helping us to further our mission of connecting people with trusted breast cancer information and a community of support.
Partnership Opportunities and Benefits
We always welcome the opportunity to develop new corporate partnerships and are flexible about potential sponsorship structure and benefits. We are happy to work with your marketing and public relations team to craft a sponsorship plan that best fits your company’s objectives.
Partnership benefits may include:
- Recognition in LBBC’s annual report and newsletter
- Display on website of corporate logo and hyperlink to sponsor’s website
- Collateral advertising opportunities
- Press coverage in local and national media
- The opportunity to insert promotional product or samples in gift bags given to conference/event attendees at various LBBC events
- Prominent logo and sponsorship placement at LBBC events
LBBC is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization.
If you are interested in exploring a sponsorship opportunity with Living Beyond Breast Cancer, please contact Sandy Martin, our director of development and communications, at (610) 645-4567 or firstname.lastname@example.org.