Yoga on the Steps: Denver
When: Sunday, September 23, 2012
8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Franklin & 8th
Denver, CO 80206
Since 2002, Living Beyond Breast Cancer has hosted Yoga on the Steps, an inspiring and healing event that connects thousands of people in support of women living with this disease.
This year, LBBC has named the “Mile High City” as the third community, along with Philadelphia and Washington, D.C., to host the organization’s signature fundraising event at Cheesman Park on Sept. 23, 2012. Yoga on the Steps allows participants to come together to raise funds and awareness for LBBC’s education programs and support services.
As a Yoga on the Steps: Denver fundraiser and team captain, team member or individual participant, you will:
- Raise money for LBBC by inviting your friends to donate and support your participation
- Experience a one-hour yoga class that has been designed for all skill levels and body types
- Be surrounded by thousands of other LBBC supporters
- Enjoy a light breakfast of organic and naturally prepared foods and browse through a Healthy Living Expo featuring health and nutrition experts, event sponsors, yoga and fitness studios, specialty vendors and information about local area nonprofits and service organizations
- Help LBBC continue its mission of empowering all women affected by breast cancer to live as long as possible with the best quality of life, regardless of educational background, social support or financial means
Visit yogaonthesteps.org or call (610) 645-4567 to register and form a fundraising team.