Yoga on the Steps: Philadelphia
When: Sunday, May 18, 2014
8 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
The Steps of the Philadelphia Museum of Art
2600 Benjamin Franklin Pkwy
Philadelphia, PA 19130
Since 2002, Living Beyond Breast Cancer has hosted Yoga on the Steps, an inspiring and healing event that connects thousands of people in support of those living with this disease. Now hosted in Philadelphia, Kansas City and Denver, Yoga on the Steps allows participants to come together to raise funds and awareness for LBBC's education programs and supportive services. Yoga on the Steps: Philadelphia kicks off its 13th anniversary celebration on Sunday, May 18, 2014, on the steps of the Philadelphia Museum of Art.
As a Yoga on the Steps: Philadelphia fundraiser and team captain, team member or individual participant, you will
- Raise money for LBBC by inviting your friends to donate and support your participation
- Experience a one-hour yoga class, set against the Philadelphia skyline, that has been designed for all skill levels and body types
- Be surrounded by thousands of other LBBC supporters
- Enjoy a light lunch and browse through the Healthy Living Expo featuring health and nutrition experts, event sponsors, yoga and fitness studios, specialty vendors and information about local area nonprofits and service organizations
- Help LBBC continue its mission of connecting people with trusted breast cancer information and a community of support
- 8 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.: Registration
- 9:30 a.m. - 10:45 a.m.: Yoga on the Steps and Presentation
- 10:45 a.m. -12:30 p.m.: Lunch and Healthy Living Expo
- Adults (18 and over): $20
- Youth (11-17): $10
- Children (Under 12): Free
Visit yogaonthesteps.org or call (610) 645-4567 to register and from a fundraising team.