Yoga on the Steps: Denver
When: Saturday, September 13, 2014
8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Cheeman Park Pavilion
E 8th Ave & Franklin St
Denver, CO 80218
Join us for the 3rd annual Yoga on the Steps: Denver, Living Beyond Breast Cancer's largest educational and fundraising event. Yoga on the Steps is an inspiring and healing event that connects thousands of people in support of people living with this disease. Now hosted in Philadelphia, Kansas City and Denver, Yoga on the Steps allows participants to come together to raise funds and awareness for LBBC's education programs and support services. Yoga on the Steps: Denver takes place Saturday, September 13, 2014, at Cheesman Park Pavilion in Denver, Colo.
As a Yoga on the Steps:Denver fundraiser and team captain, team member or individual participant, you will
- Raise money for LBBC by inviting your friends to donate and support your participation
- Experience a one-hour yoga class, set against beautiful Cheesman Park, that has been designed for all skill levels and body types
- Be surrounded by thousands of other LBBC supporters
- Enjoy a light lunch and browse through the Healthy Living Expo featuring health and nutrition experts, event sponsors, yoga and fitness studios, specialty vendors and information about local area nonprofits and service organizations
- Help LBBC continue its mission of connecting people with trusted breast cancer information and a community of support
- 8:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.: Registration
- 9:30 a.m. - 10:45 a.m.: Yoga on the Steps and Presentation
- 10:45 a.m. -12:30 p.m.: Lunch and Healthy Living Expo
- Adults (18 and over): $20
- Youth (11-17): $10
- Children (Under 12): Free
Visit yogaonthesteps.org or call (610) 645-4567 to register and form a fundraising team.