Yoga on the Steps: Washington, D.C.
When: Sunday, October 14, 2012
8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Pennsylvania Ave NW between 13th & 14th
Washington, DC 20004
Living Beyond Breast Cancer will bring its signature education and fundraising event, Yoga on the Steps and Healthy Living Expo, back to the nation’s capital on Sunday, October 14, 2012 . The event will take place on Freedom Plaza beginning at 8:30 a.m.
Since 2002, Living Beyond Breast Cancer has hosted Yoga on the Steps, an inspiring and healing event that connects thousands of people in support of women living with this disease.
As a Yoga on the Steps: Washinton, D.C. fundraiser and team captain, team member or individual participant, you will:
- Raise money for LBBC by inviting your friends to donate and support your participation
- Experience a one-hour yoga class that has been designed for all skill levels and body types
- Be surrounded by hundred of other LBBC supporters
- Enjoy a light breakfast of organic and naturally prepared foods and browse through a Healthy Living Expo featuring health and nutrition experts, event sponsors, yoga and fitness studios, specialty vendors and information about local area nonprofits and service organizations
- Help LBBC continue its mission of empowering all women affected by breast cancer to live as long as possible with the best quality of life, regardless of educational background, social support or financial means
Visit yogaonthesteps.org or call (610) 645-4567 to register and form a fundraising team.