- Young Women
- Learn About Breast Cancer and Young Women
- FAQs about Breast Cancer in Young Women
- Breast Cancer News
- Guides to Understanding Breast Cancer
- Let's Talk About It Video Series
- First Person Videos and Stories
- Ask the Expert
- Breast Cancer Helpline
- Clinical Trials & Research Studies
- Podcasts and Transcripts
- Recommended Resources
- LBBC Library
Lotsa Helping Hands
Lotsa Helping Hands is an online service that helps you communicate your needs to your loved ones.
At LBBC's Lotsa Helping Hands page, you can create your own website and ask for help with errands or provide your friends and family with updates about your treatment. When your caregivers ask how they can help you, you or someone close to you can send them a link to your personal webpage. There, you can list your needs — meal deliveries, rides, babysitting or chores, breaks for your caregivers or even e-mails and messages to help keep your spirits up. Your free page also contains a community calendar where your friends and family can sign up to help; the calendar will send reminders and notifications.