Jennifer L.A. Armstrong, MD
Dr. Armstrong is a breast cancer oncologist with Paoli Hematology-Oncology Associates in Paoli, Pennsylvania, and a member of Living Beyond Breast Cancer’s board of directors. She is certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine and has a special interest in physicians’ communication skills.
Dr. Armstrong founded and co-facilitated a training group for medical oncology fellows that discussed the stresses of clinical oncology and focused on communication-skills training. Among her articles is “ Fellow Suffering,” published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology and based on her work with the medical oncology fellows.
- In the News: Understanding Breast Cancer Headlines
- Hormonal Therapies: Before, During and After Breast Cancer
- New Insights into Triple-Negative Breast Cancer and Genetics
- Metastatic Breast Cancer: Understanding Your New Diagnosis
- Treatment Options for ER-positive Breast Cancer
- Second Tuesdays: Monthly Webinar for the Newly Diagnosed