Kimlin Ashing, PhD
Dr. Ashing is professor and director of the City of Hope Center of Community Alliance for research and education. Her focus is on the influence of biological, psychological, social and ecological factors on survivorship among diverse ethnic and linguistic groups. Her research interests lie in reducing the risk and burden of chronic illness, particularly cancer.
- Cancer Survivorship: What Does Culture Have to Do with It?
- May 2011 Ask the Expert: Breast Cancer and Culture
- Advocacy and Inclusion: Coming Together for Good
- Young Women with Breast Cancer: Findings from LBBC’s Young Women’s Initiative
- Understanding the Unique Needs of Young Women Affected by Breast Cancer
- Researchers Find Age-specific Breast Cancer Incidences Vary by Race
- The Basics on Breast Cancer and Young Women