Virginia F. Borges, MD, MMSc
Dr. Borges is an associate professor of medical oncology at the University of Colorado Denver. She is director of the Young Women’s Breast Cancer Translational Program, which is committed to identifying the cause for increased risk of death for young women with breast cancer. Her research interests include breast cancer immunotherapy and young women’s breast cancer. Dr. Borges is a member of LBBC’s Medical Advisory Board, speaks frequently at LBBC programs and serves as a reviewer for our publications.
- Guidelines Released for Managing Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Symptom and Side-Effect Management for Optimal Well-Being
- News from the San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium
- October 2012 Ask the Expert: Metastatic Breast Cancer Symptoms and Side Effects
- Metastatic Breast Cancer: A Medical Update
- Clinical Trials: What's Happening Now?
- Less Heart-Toxic HER2 Chemotherapy Option
- Guide to Understanding Lymphedema
- Keeping Young Bones Healthy During and After Treatment