Suzanne Dixon, MPH, MS, RD
Suzanne Dixon, MPH, MS, RD, is a registered dietitian, epidemiologist, author and speaker. She is an internationally recognized expert in nutrition, chronic disease prevention, cancer epidemiology and health and wellness. Ms. Dixon is best known as the creator of an award-winning cancer nutrition website which was acclaimed by The New York Times and named one of Time magazine’s 50 Coolest Websites of 2005.
Ms. Dixon has received awards from the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (formerly the American Dietetic Association) for distinguished practice in oncology nutrition, innovative nutrition education programs for the public and excellence in business consultation. She is chair of the Oncology-Nutrition Dietetic Practice Group. Ms. Dixon has served as an appointed member to the National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN) nutrition subcommittee and lectured at the University of Michigan (UM) Medical School, School of Nursing and School of Public Health.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer: Treatment Update and Tools for Healthy Living
- November 2012 Ask the Expert: Diet and Nutrition After Breast Cancer
- The Impact of Diet: Understanding Today’s Nutritional and Healthy Living Guidelines
- Healthy Eating After Breast Cancer
- January 2014 Ask the Expert: Managing Your Weight After Breast Cancer