Josh Fernandez, Writer and Web Content Coordinator
Josh is responsible for coordinating activities that support maintenance of LBBC’s website, lbbc.org, including day-to-day technology support for users, coordinating work of website vendors and monitoring and reporting on website usability and functionality. He also serves as author and copyeditor of select online and print content in support of the mission, programs and services of LBBC.
Born and raised in Delaware County, Josh graduated from Temple University with a bachelor’s degree in journalism and women’s studies. Before joining LBBC, Josh was an online reporter and producer of Philly.com’s blog, Neighbors Main Line, where he wrote news and feature stories about the towns along Lancaster Avenue outside Philadelphia. His other work history includes reporter/writer for The Philadelphia Inquirer, The Philadelphia Daily News and Philadelphia City Paper and development intern for The Attic Youth Center in Philadelphia.
In his spare time, Josh enjoys reading, writing, spending time with family and friends, cooking, jogging, exploring Philadelphia’s food scene and watching excessive amounts of TV and film.
- Caring Through Group Work: Lorraine Nagy
- T-DM1 Delays Time to Progression and Extends Survival
- T-DM1 Overall Survival Data Released, FDA Grants Priority Review
- FDA Approves T-DM1 for Treating HER2 Positive Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Lifting Spirits with (Wo)man's Best Friend: Ginny Fineberg
- Researchers Find Age-specific Breast Cancer Incidences Vary by Race
- U.S. Supreme Court Rules Against BRCA Patents
- Finding Control: Alexis Lieberman
- Lumpectomy With Radiation Improves Survival in Early-Stage Breast Cancer
- Trial Compares Radiation Therapy Regimens Given After Lumpectomy
- Analysis Suggests Mindfulness Improves Mental Health After Breast Cancer
- NCCN Issues First Survivorship Guidelines
- FDA Grants Accelerated Approval of Pre-Surgery Pertuzumab Regimen
- Study Suggests Surgery for Women With Lung Metastases May Improve Survival
- Vibrant Volunteer: In the Office, on the Helpline and for the CFC
- Understanding DCIS
- Paddling to Support and Sisterhood: Betty Solley's Story
- A Day of Metastatic Awareness
- Supporting Each Other: Peer Support Throughout Your Journey