Julie R. Gralow, MD
Dr. Gralow is director of breast medical oncology at the University of Washington School of Medicine and Seattle Cancer Care Alliance. She is active in clinical care, education and research and is the principal investigator on numerous local and national clinical trials related to breast cancer treatment, prevention and survivorship.
Dr. Gralow, a member of LBBC’s Medical Advisory Board, is committed to improving the quality of life for people with breast cancer through education, exercise and diet. She promotes breast cancer awareness in the community. She is medical director and team physician for "Team Survivor Northwest," a group of female cancer survivors who improve their health through fitness and exercise.
- LBBC Medical Advisors React to Avastin Decision
- Living Beyond Breast Cancer Statement on FDA’s Decision to Remove Approval of Avastin for Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Bone Health: What You Need to Know
- The Medical Impact of Breast Cancer on Your Health
- Medicine Shows Promise for Triple-Negative, Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Medical Update for Young Women
- Bone Mets
- Doctor-Patient Communication: Making Treatment Decisions
- Perspectives on Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Lapatinib Plus Trastuzumab Impacts Overall Survival
- T-DM1 Overall Survival Data Released, FDA Grants Priority Review
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
- Young Women and Breast Cancer: The Future of Care