Lisa Jablon, MD
Dr. Jablon is a breast surgeon and the director of the breast health program, a nationally recognized breast center accredited by the American College of Surgeons, at the Albert Einstein Medical Center. Dr. Jablon practices the latest surgical technique such as skin sparing mastectomy and sentinel node biopsies.
Dr. Jablon is also the director of the genetics risk program at Albert Einstein. The program helps counsel women about their family history of breast and ovarian cancer, assess their risk, and develop a plan to implement prevention options and monitor health. She is a member of LBBC’s Medical Advisory Board and frequently speaks for us and reviews our publications.
- New Breast Cancer Guidelines Released
- Analysis Recommends Starting Treatment Within Two Months of Diagnosis
- Study Reconfirms Axillary Node Removal Often Too Much
- Lumpectomy With Radiation Improves Survival in Early-Stage Breast Cancer
- Breaking News: FDA Approves Perjeta for Early-Stage Breast Cancer