Virginia Kaklamani, MD, DSc
Virginia Kaklamani, MD, is an associate professor of medicine in hematology and oncology at Northwestern University’s Feinberg School of Medicine and is board certified in medical oncology. Dr. Kaklamani’s main research interest is novel genes related to breast, colon and prostate cancer, a topic on which she is widely published.
Dr. Kaklamani received her medical degree from National and Kapodistrian University of Athens in Greece. She completed her residency at Newton Wellesley Hospital in Newton, Mass., and her fellowship at Northwestern Memorial Hospital, part of Northwestern’s McGaw Medical Center.
- Breaking News from the 2009 Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- Trial Explores Anti-Estrogen Treatments and Chemotherapy
- Second Tuesdays: Monthly Webinar for the Newly Diagnosed
- Trial Examines Treatment Combination for Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Trial Tests Hormonal Therapy With and Without Chemo for Early-Stage, Invasive Breast Cancer