Nancy U. Lin, MD
Dr. Lin is assistant professor in the department of medicine at Harvard Medical School. She is a medical oncologist at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute focusing on the care of women with breast cancer. Her research focuses upon developing new therapies for women with brain metastases and exploring mechanisms of resistance and response to HER2-based therapy.
- Follow-Up Testing 101
- July 2012 Ask the Expert: Follow-up Testing
- T-DM1 May Overcome Resistance to anti-HER2 Medicines Caused by Gene Mutation
- ASCO Issues First Guidelines for Metastatic HER2-positive Breast Cancer
- How Far We’ve Come: Treating HER2-Positive Breast Cancer With Targeted Therapies
- Metastatic Breast Cancer: A Research Update