Ruth Oratz, MD, FACP
Dr. Oratz is a board certified medical oncologist who specializes in treating women with breast cancer at The Women’s Oncology and Wellness Practice in New York City. She is clinical associate professor of medicine at the New York University School of Medicine and a fellow of the American College of Physicians. She is chair of the medical advisory board of Susan G. Komen for the Cure's Greater New York affiliate and is on the medical advisory boards of breastcancer.org, Cancer and Careers, Sharsheret and The New York City Metastatic Breast Cancer Network. Dr. Oratz is also a medical consultant for CancerCare.
- Hormonal Therapy Update: Understanding Your Options
- Treating Metastatic Breast Cancer & In the Pipeline: Understanding Drug Approval
- Guide to Understanding Your Emotions
- Trial Tests New Study Medicine Plus Letrozole for Advanced Breast Cancer
- Neratinib Plus Capecitabine Shows Promise in HER2-Positive Metastatic Breast Cancer Study
- Guide for the Newly Diagnosed