Ruth Oratz, MD, FACP
Ruth Oratz, MD, FACP, is clinical professor of medicine at the New York University School of Medicine. Dr. Oratz is also a firm chief in the department of medicine. She is a medical oncologist who specializes in treating women with all stages of breast cancer and those at increased risk. She sees patients at the NYU Perlmutter Cancer Center. Dr. Oratz is active locally and nationally as a medical consultant and advocate for people with breast cancer.
- Hormonal Therapy Update: Understanding Your Options
- Treating Metastatic Breast Cancer & In the Pipeline: Understanding Drug Approval
- Guide to Understanding Your Emotions
- Trial Tests New Study Medicine Plus Letrozole for Advanced Breast Cancer
- Neratinib Plus Capecitabine Shows Promise in HER2-Positive Metastatic Breast Cancer Study
- Guide for the Newly Diagnosed