Hope S. Rugo, MD
Dr. Hope S. Rugo is a clinical professor of medicine and director of the Breast Medical Oncology Clinical Trials Program in the division of hematology and oncology at the University of California, San Francisco, Helen Diller Family Comprehensive Cancer Center. Working in the UCSF Breast Cancer Center, Dr. Rugo’s research interests include new therapies for advanced breast cancer and supportive care. She is on the Medical Advisory Board of Living Beyond Breast Cancer. Dr. Rugo has published many peer-reviewed papers and lectures locally, nationally and internationally on cancer-related topics.
- April 2011 Ask the Expert: Research and Treatment Options for Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
- Bevacizumab Studies Show Benefit in Early Breast Cancer
- The Latest Advances in the Management of Advanced Breast Cancer
- Treating Advanced Breast Cancer: Medical and Research News
- Brain Mets: Standard and Novel Treatments
- Living with Metastatic Breast Cancer: Medical Update