Lidia Schapira, MD
Dr. Schapira is a medical oncologist at the Gillette Center for Breast Oncology at the Massachusetts General Hospital and an assistant professor of medicine at Harvard Medical School. Dr. Schapira’s interests are in doctor-patient communication, improving access to clinical trials for the underserved and the psychosocial care of people with cancer.
- Living Well with Metastatic Breast Cancer: Treatment and Research Update
- Triptorelin Shows No Advantage for Resuming Menstruation After Chemotherapy
- Reasons Young Women Stop Taking Tamoxifen Vary Over Time
- Most Not Preserving Fertility Before Breast Cancer Treatment
- Side Effects Greater for Some Given Tamoxifen With Ovarian Suppression
- Medicine Given with Chemotherapy May Protect Fertility