Robert A. Somer, MD
Robert A Somer is a board certified medical oncologist, clinical director of the medical oncology clinical trial program and associate director of the Cooper Breast Cancer Center. Dr. Somer specializes in the treatment of breast cancer and cancers of the prostate and genitourinary system.
- January 2012 Ask the Expert: Targeted Therapies and Personalized Medicine
- Everolimus Gains FDA Approval for Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Treating Metastatic Breast Cancer & In the Pipeline: Understanding Drug Approval
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
- Second Tuesdays: Monthly Webinar for the Newly Diagnosed
- ASCO Updates Guideline on Length of Tamoxifen Treatment