Eric P. Winer, MD
Dr. Winer is chief of the division of women’s cancers and the Thompson senior investigator in breast cancer research at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute. He is a professor of medicine at Harvard Medical School. Dr. Winer has authored over 200 articles, clinical communications, reviews, book chapters and editorials. He serves on the editorial board for several peer-reviewed publications, including the Journal of Clinical Oncology and Breast Cancer Research and Treatment. Dr. Winer is co-chair of Cancer and Leukemia Group B (CALGB) Breast Committee and chair of the American Society of Clinical Oncology's Cancer Communications Committee. He also serves on LBBC’s medical advisory board and is the chief scientific advisor and chair of the Scientific Advisory Board for Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
- Question and Answer Session with Dr. Winer and Dr. Harpham
- Advanced Breast Cancer: Medical and Quality-of-Life Updates
- Medical Update for Young Women
- San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium Annual Update
- Breast Cancer Genetics May Impact Future Treatment
- Breaking News: Updates from ASCO's Annual Meeting