Manager, Corporate Relations
Living Beyond Breast Cancer, founded in 1991, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to connect people with trusted breast cancer information and a community of support. LBBC provides support and education for individuals throughout the country who are impacted by breast cancer. LBBC reaches more than 500,000 people annually through our publications, educational programs, website, social media and Breast Cancer Helpline. LBBC is headquartered in Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania and has a staff of 29 professionals. For more information, visit LBBC.ORG.
The Manager, Corporate Relations is responsible for the cultivation, activation and stewardship of corporate partners, including Shop to Support partners, event sponsors, and general corporate partners. The incumbent will collaborate with staff in the Advancement Department and the CEO to secure these relationships that are integral to the success of the organization. Working with appropriate staff, responsibilities include:
- Managing interaction with current and potential corporate supporters, including cultivation and stewardship.
- Creating materials for partnerships and sponsorships, including correspondence, sponsorship decks, and other materials.
- Ensuring LBBC sponsorship programs contain appropriate benefits and levels, and ensure that benefits are fulfilled.
- Developing and managing LBBC’s Shop to Support program. This includes researching, cultivating and securing partnerships, responding to queries, executing contracts, outreach, fulfillment, and tracking in Raiser’s Edge.
- Monitoring corporate-related web pages and updating as appropriate.
- Creating and implementing social media plans for corporate partners.
- Managing corporate third party events.
- Tracking interaction of self and other staff members in Raiser’s Edge, the organizations database of record. Data work also includes running reports, creating charts and providing analysis where appropriate.
- Tracking and maintaining appropriate budgets.
- Represent LBBC at organizational and external events as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Requirements and Preferred Background
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Minimum four years of relevant experience preferably in development, specifically within corporate giving/relations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with an emphasis on personal interaction
- Ability to work independently and with teams, take initiative
- Detail oriented with the ability to handle multiple tasks with a high level of energy and enthusiasm
- Ability to travel within the USA
- Flexibility to work some nights and weekends
- Interest or experience in oncology, medicine or health
- Some professional social media experience; experience with Canva, Photoshop or similar preferred
- Familiarity with relational databases, experience in Raiser’s Edge a plus
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please send your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Application deadline: 2/17/2017.
NO CALLS ACCEPTED
Living Beyond Breast Cancer is an equal opportunity employer. We seek candidates who identify with our mission of connecting people with trusted breast cancer information and a community of support.