Become a Promotional Partner
We are seeking breast cancer organizations, support groups, hospitals, clinics or other like-minded organizations located in the midsouth region of the country to help us spread awareness about our upcoming conference. Learn about the benefits of becoming a promotional partner below.
2017 Living Beyond Breast Cancer Conference:
Sharing Wisdom, Sharing Strength
October 6-8, 2017 in Memphis, TN
Promotional Partnership Benefits
Promotional Partners for the 2017 Living Beyond Breast Cancer Conference are asked to help promote by the conference by completing at least three of the following between now – October 6, 2017:
- Hand out brochures or flyers at your events, meetings or around your community
- Hang posters at your venue, healthcare provider’s office or around your community
- Post a minimum of 3 posts on social media (sample messaging will be provided)
- Submit an event listing to your local paper (event listing will be provided)
- Post the event listing on your website (event listing will be provided)
- Include a listing for the conference in an email newsletter
- Mail brochures to your contact list
- Other ideas are welcome!
In exchange for your promotional support, Living Beyond Breast Cancer will provide your organization with:
- Your logo listed on our Promotional Partner webpage for the 2017 Living Beyond Breast Cancer Conference
- Your logo listed on in our Conference program book (given out to attendees, speakers, sponsors and exhibitors)
- Opportunity to place one stack of promotional materials on our community resource table during the conference
For questions or to sign-up, please contact Arin Ahlum Hanson, Associate Director, Outreach and Partnerships at Arin@lbbc.org or via phone at (484) 708-1546.