Thriving Together: 2017 Conference on Metastatic Breast Cancer
Be part of Thriving Together: 2017 Conference on Metastatic Breast Cancer, April 28-30 in Philadelphia, PA.
Our Metastatic Breast Cancer Conference features national experts presenting news you can use in large sessions as well as smaller more personalized breakouts. The conference brings people together to share information and resources and ask questions about the complex medical, emotional, social and practical challenges that accompany a metastatic diagnosis.
I enjoyed being with others who share my experiences. It helped sharing things I have been through with those who had similar experiences.
REGISTER EARLY AND SAVE! Early-bird registration is $65 and it includes dinner and reception on Friday, breakfast on Saturday and Sunday, lunch on Saturday and all snack breaks. We also have a special discount for Caregivers – bring a friend or loved one with you for an additional $25. A limited number of travel grants and fee waivers are available for this conference.
Conference highlights include:
- Networking dinner & Refresh and Restore: An Evening of Wellness on Friday night
- Presentations on the latest medical advances with leading experts
- Special activities such as yoga class, cooking demonstration, walking tour and more!
- Exhibitors with products and services just for you
- Time to see old friends and meet new people
- Special caregiver rate for your friends and family
- Chance to join our Hear My Voice: Metastatic Breast Cancer Outreach Program