Thriving Together: 2016 Conference on Metastatic Breast Cancer
The 2017 Conference on Metastatic Breast Cancer will be held April 28-30, 2017 in Philadelphia, PA.
Gain knowledge. Empower each other. Thrive together.
Be part of Thriving Together: 2016 Conference on Metastatic Breast Cancer, April 8-10 in Philadelphia, PA. At the conference you will learn about the latest medical research and quality-of-life information while connecting with others with similar needs and concerns.
Online registration has now closed. Walk-in registration will be available on-site at the conference starting on Friday at 5:00 p.m. and thereafter throughout the weekend. View registration fees. A select number of fee waivers will be available on-site for those living with metastatic breast cancer and their caregivers, if requested.
Now in its 10th year, our Metastatic Breast Cancer Conference features national experts presenting news you can use in large sessions as well as smaller more personalized breakouts. The conference also provides you and those who care about you a space to share information and resources and ask questions about the complex medical, emotional, social and practical challenges that accompany a metastatic diagnosis.
Conference highlights include:
- Early check-in and Welcome Reception
- Special 10th Anniversary Panel Discussion Metastatic Breast Cancer: Yesterday’s Lessons, Tomorrow’s Progress, moderated by Elaine Schattner, MD, MA, journalist, physician and women’s health advocate
- Presentations on the latest medical advances
- Time to socialize, connect and share
- Exhibitors with products and services just for you
- Special caregiver rate for your friends and family
A limited number of fee waivers are available for this conference.