Digital Marketing Manager
Living Beyond Breast Cancer is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to connect people with trusted breast cancer information and a community of support. LBBC provides support and education for individuals throughout the country who are impacted by the disease. LBBC reaches more than 550,000 people annually through publications, educational programs, website, social media and the Breast Cancer Helpline. LBBC is headquartered in Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania; for more information, visit LBBC.ORG.
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for managing Living Beyond Breast Cancer’s main website (LBBC.ORG), related microsites and overall web presence. Under the guidance of the organization’s strategic plan as well as its strategic marketing plan, the individual will ensure that the sites are fully operational and that they follow best practices in user access, web communications and search engine optimization.
- Act as product manager/product owner for LBBC.ORG, ensuring that it delivers a consistent, high-quality user experience with content that is meaningful and relevant to our target audiences.
- Lead the development of a digital content strategy that aligns with the organization’s broader content strategy.
- Develop and implement strategies to increase LBBC’s online reach, including search engine optimization, content promotion tactics, online advertising and Google AdWords management.
- Implement a web and social media analytics reporting structure. Train and act as a resource to staff to ensure ongoing compliance with the reporting structure. Communicate results to key staff and leadership regularly.
- Develop and maintain solutions for website governance, including editorial workflow, style guidelines, taxonomy maintenance, and content milestones.
- Manage the work of external website developers responsible for site maintenance and larger site improvements.
- Provide support to staff and content producers, including the creation of documentation, staff training, and technical support.
- Provide guidance for web content management, including editorial assistance, information architecture and content placement, and overall updates and improvements to content.
- Maintain domain registrations and hosting contracts for all organizational sites.
- Work with key staff to ensure continuity of experience and integration between the website and other online tools (Luminate Online forms, social media, etc.).
- Participate on internal work teams to carry out special projects, including but not limited to website and database projects.
- Assist in expense tracking and budget management.
Minimum Requirements & Preferred Background
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, web design, or equivalent experience
- Experience with web marketing technologies, including email campaign software, online form management systems and social media
- Advanced knowledge of HTML 5 and CSS 3, and experience with common content management systems (Drupal, WordPress, Sitecore, etc.), preferably for a nonprofit organization
- Knowledge of best practices in SEO/SEM and Google Analytics reporting, and experience in implementation
- Knowledge of Google AdWords, preferably in a nonprofit (Google Grants) context
- Knowledge of website compatibility with the Americans with Disabilities Act a plus
- Experience in managing external consultants that provide time and content-sensitive support
- Proven success in project management, planning, and internal communications
- Strong communication skills and experience communicating complex, technical concepts to non-technical people
- Knowledge/interest in breast cancer or women’s health a plus
- Ability to travel within the US
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please send your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to: email@example.com. Application deadline: 10/27/2017.
NO CALLS ACCEPTED
Living Beyond Breast Cancer is an equal opportunity employer. We seek candidates who identify with our mission of connecting people with trusted breast cancer information and a community of support.