Manager, Social Media and Multichannel Marketing
Living Beyond Breast Cancer is a national nonprofit organization whose mission is to connect people with trusted breast cancer information and a community of support. LBBC provides support and education for individuals throughout the country who are impacted by the disease. LBBC reaches more than 600,000 people annually through publications, educational programs, website, social media and the Breast Cancer Helpline. LBBC is headquartered in Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania.
The Manager, Social Media and Multichannel Marketing is an integral position on LBBC’s Marketing Team. This hybrid role, with responsibilities in strategy and execution, is designed to maintain and expand the organization’s social media presence.
- Design social media strategies to achieve organizational marketing goals.
- Manage, create and publish original, high quality content, including management of the organizational Social Media calendar.
- Lead social advertising management with internal and external teams.
- Collaborate with LBBC functional teams (Development, Programs & Partnerships) to plan and schedule content, mapped to organizational strategic goals.
- Work with fellow Multi-channel Marketing team members to ensure integrated cross-channel marketing efforts.
- Manage vendor partners, including contract Social Media staff and agency.
- Develop and maintain measurement plan and prepare periodic reports on channel performance.
- Stay up-to-date with social media trends and best practices.
- Track projects on time, on budget and on scope.
- Interact with LBBC constituents at fundraising and educational programs to increase awareness of the organization and to develop relationships that can result in increased engagement.
Minimum Requirements and Preferred Background
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Communications, Media Studies, Marketing or related field
- 5 years of proven work experience as a Social Media strategist and/or Social Media manager
- Proficient with analytic, monitoring and scheduling systems, e.g., Sprout Social or Orca; and in internal project management tools, e.g., Basecamp
- Strong creative background including writing, concepting and storytelling
- Graphic design skills and experience in creating graphics/infographics for use on channels
- Self-starter who works well independently and collaboratively as a team leader in a fast-paced non-profit environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, in a healthcare category that often requires maturity to manage sensitive messaging
- Cross-channel (Web Site, Email and Print) experience is preferred
- Interest in women’s health issues
- Ability to work flexible hours, including occasional evenings and weekends
How to Apply
Send your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to: email@example.com. Application deadline is 4/26/2019.
NO CALLS ACCEPTED
Living Beyond Breast Cancer is an equal opportunity employer. We seek candidates who identify with our mission of connecting people with trusted breast cancer information and a community of support.