Living Beyond Breast Cancer is a national nonprofit organization whose mission is to connect people with trusted breast cancer information and a community of support. Living Beyond Breast Cancer provides support and education for individuals throughout the country who are impacted by the disease. Living Beyond Breast Cancer reaches more than 600,000 people annually through publications, educational programs, website, social media and the Breast Cancer Helpline. We are headquartered in Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania.
The Program Coordinator serves Living Beyond Breast Cancer's constituents in a responsive and compassionate way by assisting in the implementation of educational programs that support the mission of the organization.
- Coordinate virtual and in-person educational programming for LBBC’s constituents.
- Act as the lead staff person on all webinars, including developing topics and content, managing logistics, and coordinating CEUs.
- Create program information for online registration and other promotional pieces; track and report data throughout planning and post-program phases.
- Serve as the lead for communication with program registrants and attendees.
- Manage data and generate reports for educational programs; use data to analyze, track, and report on program trends; develop recommendations for improvement.
- Work cross-functionally with other LBBC departments, including marketing and administration, to ensure successful program delivery and data management.
- Contribute to the development of new educational programs and to the expansion of existing programs.
- Identify, assess, and update content for educational programs on LBBC’s website.
- Provide administrative support for leadership staff for their participation in national meetings.
- Attend and assist staff at LBBC fundraising and educational program events. Interact with constituents to build awareness of the organization and its offerings.
Minimum Requirements and Preferred Background
- 2-years’ experience working in nonprofit program development and/or event coordination
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in relevant field preferred
- Superior administrative, organizational, and communications skills
- Strong computer application skills including: Microsoft Office applications, planning tools, social media, relational databases, event management platforms, and program evaluation tools
- An eye for end-user experience in developing registration forms and event communications
- Ability to work occasional evening and weekend hours
- Ability to travel locally frequently and nationally occasionally
- Ability to work equally well independently and as part of a collaborative team
- Strong problem solving skills
- Interest in oncology, medicine or women's health
How to Apply
Send your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Application deadline is 6/21/2019.
NO CALLS ACCEPTED
Living Beyond Breast Cancer is an equal opportunity employer. We seek candidates who identify with our mission of connecting people with trusted breast cancer information and a community of support.