Living Beyond Breast Cancer is pleased to provide a limited number of registration fee waivers for the 2019 Living Beyond Breast Cancer Conference: Sharing Wisdom, Sharing Strength.
What is a Fee Waiver?
- A fee waiver covers your registration costs of attending the conference.
- A fee waiver includes all meals served at the conference.
- No other fees or expenses are covered.
- Applicants with a demonstrated financial need who otherwise would be unable to participate in the conference.
- Priority will be given to applicants diagnosed with breast cancer. Limited fee waivers are available for caregivers and healthcare providers.
All applicants will be notified of the status of their application by email or phone within 10 business days from the date the completed application was received. Please make sure you check your email and spam folder. If you have any questions, send an email to LBBCtravelgrants@leaddogonline.com.
How to Apply:
- Submit your application using the form below by Thursday, September 5, 2019.
- Fee waiver applications are reviewed as they are received, so we encourage you to apply sooner rather than later.
- All information provided in your application must be accurate. Any invalid information will result in the immediate termination of your application or fee waiver.
- You will be asked to briefly describe your financial circumstances and need for a fee waiver, and how you will share the information you learn at the conference with your local community.
- If you have applied for a travel grant, you do not need to apply for a fee waiver.