2020 Conference on Metastatic Breast Cancer
Friday, April 17 – Sunday, April 19, 2020
Philadelphia 201 Hotel
201 N. 17th Street, Philadelphia, PA
Our Metastatic Breast Cancer Conference has been providing people living with metastatic breast cancer and their families a safe, collaborative environment to gather information and discover practical resources they need to make decisions for their physical and emotional health for almost 15 years.
Each year, over 400 people living with MBC and their caregivers gather to learn more about living well – physically, emotionally and spiritually – with metastatic breast cancer. At our conference, you can participate in sessions on the latest medical updates specific to your subtype, managing symtpoms and side effects, caregiving, resiliency, managing the financial impact of cancer and more!
Register by March 13 and Save!Early Bird Registration is $65 and includes the first timer's meet-up, networking dinner, Refresh & Restore, continental breakfast on Saturday and Sunday, lunch on Saturday and all snack breaks. We also have a special discount for Caregivers – bring a friend or loved one with you for an additional $25.
Travel Grants and Fee Waivers are available to help offset the costs of attending the conference.
It was fantastic. It was my first time and I am very happy I [came]. I no longer feel alone. I was depressed when I got there but left with hope and new friends. - 2019 Attendee
Conference highlights include:
- Presentations on the latest treatments and scientific research
- Keynote sessions from Lisa A. Carey, MD, FASCO; Nikhil Wagle, MD; Jennifer Bires, MSW, LCSW, OSW-C; Shara B. Sosa, MSW, LCSW and Yael Flusberg
- Special presentation with Kate Pickert, Author of Radical: the Science, Culture and History of Breast Cancer in America
- First-timers meet-up session and networking dinner on Friday evening
- Special activities such as an all-levels yoga class, young women meet-up, an evening trolley guided tour and more!
- Exhibitors with products and services just for you
- Time to socialize and meet new friends or reconnect with familiar faces
- Free live web streaming of select conference sessions for those unable to attend