2022 Virtual Conference on Metastatic Breast Cancer
April 23 and 24
When the metastatic breast cancer community comes together, we thrive together.
Attend Thriving Together: 2022 Virtual Conference on Metastatic Breast Cancer to learn about the latest research updates, get practical tips for dealing with side effects, enhancing wellness, and advocating for yourself and the metastatic community. You’ll also meet other people living with metastatic breast cancer to share stories and strength.
Our Conference on Metastatic Breast Cancer has been providing people living with metastatic breast cancer and their families a dedicated space to gather trusted information and a community of support for 16 years.
The words that came to my mind when the conference began were anxious and uncertain. By mid-Sunday, the words that came to mind were hopeful and empowered.
During the live conference weekend you can:
- participate in live sessions* and ask questions of speakers
- connect with other attendees to chat in the platform and attend virtual hangouts
- interact with exhibitors that have products and services just for you
- access a library of on-demand videos on a variety of topics including anticipatory grief, parenting, bone mets, and more
- earn points to win prizes
Healthcare providers please note: We are unable to offer continuing education credits for this event.