Coordinator, Healthcare Provider Programs
At Living Beyond Breast Cancer, we envision a world where no one impacted by breast cancer feels uninformed or alone. Our mission is to connect people with trusted breast cancer information and a community of support. By joining our team, you can make a difference in the lives of people in your community and across the country.
Living Beyond Breast Cancer is currently hiring a Coordinator, Healthcare Provider Programs. LBBC is based just outside Philadelphia in Bala Cynwyd, PA. This position is hybrid and requires several days per week of in-office work.
The Coordinator, Healthcare Provider Programs will help to organize and implement various educational programs and outreach initiatives designed for healthcare providers. This position requires strong administrative skills as well as the ability to interact and engage with external constituents. The Coordinator, Healthcare Provider Programs is part of a team that expands LBBC’s reach with healthcare professionals and their breast cancer patients.
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate a strong self-motivation, strategic thinking, and the ability to work independently. Someone who can work backwards from a deadline and deal with any curveball thrown in their way. This individual, while demonstrating awesome project coordination skills, will be a reliable and friendly communicator who can reach out and follow up with professional persistence. We hope this individual will be a creative thinker who is willing to test out new ideas as they arise.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide program support to the Survivorship Series for Young Women Impacted by Breast Cancer. This program trains oncology nurse navigators to implement a 4-part educational series for women diagnosed with breast cancer before age 45. This position will be the primary point of contact for all trained Program Leaders, track program requirements and engagement, develop regular communication with the Program Leaders and support program evaluation efforts.
- Coordinate recruitment and training for new cohorts of Survivorship Series Program Leaders and assist with the running of virtual and in-person trainings. Maintain the online resource hub and manage program material distribution.
- Support healthcare provider programming and webinars by assisting with planning and implementation, managing speaker communication, coordinating and submitting continuing education applications and preparing post-program summary reports.
- Support healthcare provider outreach initiatives by assisting with data tracking, program planning, and healthcare provider communications.
- Serve as back-up staff to Breast Cancer Helpline and Living Beyond Breast Cancer Fund and support these programs’ administrative processes.
- Embrace LBBC’s mission by developing an understanding of breast cancer, the work of the organization, and the sector in which we operate.
- Act as an LBBC ambassador to increase general visibility and awareness of mission and services and to identify potential relationships that result in increased philanthropic support.
- Act as team player by providing support for special projects as needed.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years’ experience in a nonprofit setting or related field
- Proven ability of successful program and logistics coordination, including data entry and tracking
- Experience working with healthcare professionals and provider education programs preferred
- Strong computer application skills including Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel) and virtual meeting tools (e.g. Zoom)
- Experience using relational databases (e.g., Raiser’s Edge)
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Self-directed individual, strong organizational skills and the ability to coordinate multiple initiatives and work proactively in a collaborative environment
- Ability to work 9am to 5pm Eastern Time
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed, including occasional evenings and weekends
- Based in the Philadelphia, PA region
- Experience working as part of a remote team
Salary Range and Benefits
- $40,000 - $43,000 per year
- LBBC offers a comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401k, and paid time off
How to Apply
Send your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Application deadline is 9/24/2021.
Living Beyond Breast Cancer is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek individuals of a diverse background and do not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.