We are no longer accepting applications for Fee Waivers as the deadline has passed. A limited amount of fee waivers will be available on site at the conference.
Living Beyond Breast Cancer is pleased to provide a limited number of registration fee waivers for the 2016 Living Beyond Breast Cancer Conference: Individual Treatments, Shared Experiences. Fee Waivers provide financial assistance to those who would be otherwise unable to attend the conference.
What is a Fee Waiver?
- A few waiver covers only your registration costs of attending the conference.
- A few waiver includes all meals served at the conference.
- No other fees or expenses are covered.
- Applicants with a demonstrated financial need who, otherwise would be unable to participate in the conference.
- Priortity will be given to applicants diagnosed with breast cancer. Limited fee waivers are available for caregivers and healthcare providers.
- Fee waivers for this conference are open to people living in the United States and Canada.
All applicants will be notified of the status of their application by email or phone within 10 business days from the date the completed application was received. Please make sure you check your email and spam folder. If you have any questions, please send an email to LBBCtravelgrants@leaddogonline.com.
How to Apply:
- Please submit your application by using the form below by Wednesday, September 14, 2016.
- Fee waiver applications are reviewed as they are received, so we encourage you to apply sooner rather than later.
- All information provided in your application must be accurate. Any invalid information will result in the immediate termination of your application or fee waiver.
- You will be asked to briefly describe your financial circumstances and need for a fee waiver and how you will share the information you learn at the conference with your local community.