Breast Cancer Worksheets
If you or someone you love has been diagnosed with breast cancer, these short and simple worksheets can help you understand and manage some of the common challenges of a diagnosis. Click on any of the titles below to read or download.
Emotional ConcernsPractical tips for coping with fears, nervousness, worry, and loss of interest in your usual activities after a breast cancer diagnosis or treatment.
Tips and tricks for sharing the ups and downs of the cancer experience with your spouse, children and other family members.
- Speaking to Your Doctor About Sex
- Speaking to Your Partner About Sex & Intimacy
- Telling Loved Ones About Your Gene Mutation
Guidance on managing treatment side effects, getting better sleep and maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
- A Healthly Plate
- Cook Healthy!
- Get Ready to Sleep
- Save Energy
- Shopping Healthy and Cheap
- Osteopenia and Osteoporosis: Am I at Risk?
- Caring for Yourself After Breast Surgery
- Preparing for Wound Care After Surgery
- Breast Surgery: Preparing Your Home for Better Sleep
Simple steps to help you with everyday issues like preparing your home for recovery, questions to ask your doctor, what to pack for the hospital, managing financial issues and getting to and from treatment.
- Myths About Clinical Trials
- Getting Care in Clinical Trials
- Informed Consent in Clinical Trials
- Choosing a Clinical Trial
- What to Ask Your Clinical Trial Team
- When to Call Your Doctor
- What to Pack for Breast Surgery
- Breast Surgery: Preparing Your Home for Recovery