Cis B. Golder Luncheon & Fashion Show
Join us for LBBC’s Cis B. Golder Quality of Life Grant Luncheon, generously sponsored by Boyds Philadelphia. The event will feature a delicious lunch as well as a fashion presentation featuring the Best of Boyds including designs by Carolina Herrera. Complimentary parking at the Boyds lot across from store is extremely limited - kindly carpool if possible.
Over the past 16 years, donors have made a difference in the lives of so many:
- Over $2.5 million in grants have been disbursed to over 3,000 families
- Over 50% of these households include children
- 60% of the women are between the ages of 46 to 65
Levels of Giving
- Golder Guardian, $2,500: 6 tickets and listing in program
- Silver Fashionista, $1,000: 2 tickets and listing in program
- Friend, $250: 1 ticket and listing in program
- Individual, $150: 1 ticket
Be sure to get your ticket by May 15th.
Please contact Monica Steigerwald at [email protected] or 484-708-1543 with questions.
About Cis B. Golder
Cis Golder served as a dedicated volunteer for Living Beyond Breast Cancer for more than a decade. She was diagnosed and treated for breast cancer three times. Despite the toll breast cancer took on her life, Cis remained positive and passionate about helping others. She especially cared about families without the means to get the help they need during and after breast cancer treatment. When Cis passed away in May 2006, her family, friends, and LBBC created the grant program to carry on her legacy.