LBBC’s Cis B. Golder Quality of Life Grant Luncheon
Join us for LBBC’s Cis B. Golder Quality of Life Grant Luncheon, generously sponsored by Boyds Philadelphia. The event will feature a delicious lunch as well as a fashion presentation by a top designer. Each attendee will receive a $50 gift certificate to be used at the store and free parking is available.
Over the past 13 years, donors have made a difference in the lives of so many:
- Over $2 million in grants have been disbursed to over 2,000 families in the Delaware Valley
- Almost 50% of these households include children
- 60% of the women are between the ages of 46 to 65
The top five referring hospitals for LBBC’s Cis B. Golder Quality of Life Grant are:
- Einstein Medical Center
- Abramson Cancer Center
- Fox Chase
- Thomas Jefferson Hospital
- Main Line Health
Levels of Giving
- Golder Guardian, $2,500: 6 tickets, listing in program and 10 raffle tickets
- Silver Fashionista, $1,000: 2 tickets, listing in program and 5 raffle tickets
- Friend, $250: 1 ticket, listing in program and 2 raffle tickets
- Individual, $120: 1 ticket
Be sure to get your ticket by May 8th.
Please contact Monica Steigerwald at firstname.lastname@example.org or 484-708-1543 with questions.
About Cis B. Golder
Cis Golder served as a dedicated volunteer for Living Beyond Breast Cancer for more than a decade. She was diagnosed and treated for breast cancer three times. Despite the toll breast cancer took on her life, Cis remained positive and passionate about helping others. She especially cared about families without the means to get the help they need during and after breast cancer treatment. When Cis passed away in May 2006, her family, friends, and LBBC created the grant program to carry on her legacy.