Welcome to lbbc.org's website community for women living with metastatic breast cancer. We are dedicated to assisting you, and these pages offer easy access to a wealth of cutting-edge information specific to your needs.
In this community, you can read about the latest news on advanced disease, treatments and updates on clinical trials. Use the navigation bar on the left to quickly and easily access the topics of interest to you.
We hope the information and support offered in this section brings you comfort and enables you to make informed decisions regarding your physical and emotional health.
Every dollar you give helps LBBC continue to provide information and support at little to no cost.
- ASCO Issues Guideline for Metastatic HER2-negative Breast Cancer
- Final Results of TH3RESA Trial Confirm Effectiveness of T-DM1
- CLEOPATRA Final Results: Perjeta Extends Life Significantly
- Research May Mean Fewer Side Effects For Women With Bone Metastases
- ASCO Issues First Guidelines for Metastatic HER2-positive Breast Cancer
Researchers seek 600 men or postmenopausal women who have hormone receptor-positive, HER2-negative breast cancer that has spread to tissue, lymph nodes or another area of the body for a phase III study.
The phase II HERMIONE study is designed to compare MM-302, a new anti-HER2 medicine, plus trastuzumab, to chemotherapy of a physician’s choice, plus trastuzumab.
Living Beyond Breast Cancer expert Katherine Tkaczuk, MD, answers your questions available treatments for metastatic breast cancer, and what research is on the horizon.