Welcome to lbbc.org's website community for women living with metastatic breast cancer. We are dedicated to assisting you, and these pages offer easy access to a wealth of cutting-edge information specific to your needs.
In this community, you can read about the latest news on advanced disease, treatments and updates on clinical trials. Use the navigation bar on the left to quickly and easily access the topics of interest to you.
We hope the information and support offered in this section brings you comfort and enables you to make informed decisions regarding your physical and emotional health.
Every dollar you give helps LBBC continue to provide information and support at little to no cost.
- Small Increase of Metastatic Breast Cancer at First Diagnosis Seen in Young Women
- Doctors Should Discuss End-of-Life Care Earlier, Study Says
- FDA Approves T-DM1 for Treating HER2 Positive Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Advanced breast cancer inching up in young women
- FDA OKs Roche drug for late-stage metastatic breast cancer
SWOG-S0500 is a clinical trial studying whether women with high levels of circulating tumor cells who switch medicines after their first chemotherapy treatment live longer than those who do not.
Living Beyond Breast Cancer expert Virginia F. Borges, MD, MMSc, answers your questions about managing symptoms and side effects caused by ongoing treatment for metastatic disease.