LBBC’s Cis B. Golder Quality of Life Grant Luncheon took place on June 1, 2022, and was generously sponsored by Boyds Philadelphia. The event featured a delicious lunch as well as a fashion presentation featuring the Best of Boyds including designs by Carolina Herrera.
Over the past 16 years, donors have made a difference in the lives of so many:
- Over $2.5 million in grants have been disbursed to over 3,000 families
- Over 50% of these households include children
- 60% of the women are between the ages of 46 to 65
Levels of Giving
- Golder Guardian, $2,500: 6 tickets and listing in program
- Silver Fashionista, $1,000: 2 tickets and listing in program
- Friend, $250: 1 ticket and listing in program
- Individual, $150: 1 ticket
Please contact Monica Steigerwald at firstname.lastname@example.org or (484) 708-1543 with questions
About Cis B. Golder
Cis Golder served as a dedicated volunteer for Living Beyond Breast Cancer for more than a decade. She was diagnosed and treated for breast cancer three times. Despite the toll breast cancer took on her life, Cis remained positive and passionate about helping others. She especially cared about families without the means to get the help they need during and after breast cancer treatment. When Cis passed away in May 2006, her family, friends, and LBBC created the grant program to carry on her legacy.
Sign up to receive emotional support, medical insight, personal stories, and more, delivered to your inbox weekly.