LBBC’s Young Women’s Initiative recently launched two videos as part of their “Let’s Talk About It” Video series.
- Carboplatin Helpful in Treating Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Before Surgery
- ASCO Breast Study Focuses on Preserving Fertility in Young Women
- Q&A: Dr. Jennifer Klemp Answers Questions About PALB2 Research
- ASCO Breast Reports on Recurrence after Early Chemotherapy
- Researchers Identify Barriers to Early-Stage Breast Cancer Treatment
Breast Cancer Today: Individual Treatments, Shared Experiences09/27/2014
Join us for our Annual Fall Conference in Philadelphia, Breast Cancer Today: Individual Treatments, Shared Experiences.
Metastatic Breast Cancer Series, Part 1: A Research Update10/15/2014
Hear about the latest medical treatments and research for metastatic breast cancer.
On the Blog
September 19, 2014
What Courage Means To Me
Regular LBBC guest blogger and LBBC Breast Cancer Helpline volunteer Ronda Walker Weaver is back and this time she’s defining what the word courage means to her. Not only in her breast cancer journey but in her life in general. What does courage mean to you? Leave a comment and let us know! A couple […
Offering care and support to someone diagnosed with breast cancer can be hard emotionally, whether you’re experiencing stress from balancing your own needs with helping your loved one or having trouble accepting the person’s diagnosis yourself. This September, Living Beyond Breast Cancer expert Page Tolbert, LCSW, answers your questions about how to be a caregiver while getting the help you need, too.