Join us for Yoga on the Steps: Philadelphia, Living Beyond Breast Cancer's signature education and fundraising event, on Sunday, May 18, 2014, at the Philadelphia Museum of Art.
Interested in how LBBC will continue to support young women in the future? Read about some of our future programs.
- Phase II Study Shows New Medicine May Slow Metastatic Breast Cancer
- After Some Breast Cancer Treatments, Risk for Other Health Conditions May Rise
- Study Finds Higher Dose of Fulvestrant Reduces Risk of Death
- After Mastectomy, More Women Choosing Breast Reconstruction
- Most Not Preserving Fertility Before Breast Cancer Treatment
Triple Negative Breast Cancer Part Two: Managing Fears of Recurrence04/24/2014
Learn more about, and how to manage, fears of recurrence.
Annual Conference for Women Living With Metastatic Breast Cancer04/26/2014
Join us for our annual conference for women living with metastatic breast cancer in West Conshohocken, Pa.
On the Blog
April 18, 2014
Living In The Moment: The Best Lesson Cancer Has Taught Me
Regular LBBC blogger and helpline volunteer, Ronda Walker Weaver is back after reading a post by LBBC staff member Lynn Folkman about the changes a breast cancer diagnosis will bring about in a person’s day to day life. Here, Ronda discusses both the negative and positive effects her journey with breast cancer has had upon […
April 2014 Ask the Expert: Medical Updates, Treatment Options and Follow-Up Care for Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
Living Beyond Breast Cancer expert Rita Nanda, MD, answers your questions about today’s treatment options and clinical trials for triple-negative breast cancer.