Join us for Yoga on the Steps: Philadelphia, Living Beyond Breast Cancer's signature education and fundraising event, on Sunday, May 18, 2014, at the Philadelphia Museum of Art.
Interested in how LBBC will continue to support young women in the future? Read about some of our future programs.
- Brachytherapy Impact Similar but not Superior to Standard Radiation Therapy
- After Diagnosis, Daughter May Find Relationship With Mother Deepens
- High-Risk Breast Cancers Should be Treated Earlier
- Yoga May Lower Fatigue, Inflammation After Breast Cancer Treatment
- Physical Activity After Breast Cancer May Improve Quality of Life
Breakthroughs in Neoadjuvant Therapies03/25/2014
During our free March webinar, get the latest updates on neoadjuvant therapies, or treatments before the primary therapy, such as surgery.
Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Part One: A Medical Update04/17/2014
Learn the latest in triple-negative breast cancer news and research.
On the Blog
March 13, 2014
Let’s Be Frank…
Regular LBBC blogger Ronda Walker Weaver is back, and with a topic not many are willing to discuss so frankly…sex. Read what she has to say about this three letter word and her journey with breast cancer… Sex – the sometimes scary and painful 3 letter word for many of us cancer survivors. I went […
Living Beyond Breast Cancer expert Jnani Chapman, RN, BSN, E-RYT 500, answers your questions about the health benefits of practicing yoga during and after breast cancer treatment, how to safely practice, and how to find yoga teachers trained to help you.