If you’ve been diagnosed with stage IV, or metastatic, breast cancer, you may feel like breast cancer awareness is every month, every day, and every minute.
Before Breast Cancer Awareness Month begins, join us in highlighting the realities of living with stage IV breast cancer and share your personal stories through our social media campaign, Stage4Lifer.
From Monday, September 26 – Friday, September 30, we will use the hashtag #Stage4Lifer on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, to share personal stories from our Hear My Voice: Metastatic Breast Cancer Outreach Volunteers to raise public awareness of
- the difference between metastatic disease and early-stage breast cancer
- the challenges of this diagnosis
- what it’s like to be in treatment for life
- the emotional impact of being a Stage4Lifer or being a caregiver
- ways to take action for yourself and Stage4Lifer peers
PARTICIPATION IS EASY!
On social media, share an anecdote, fact or selfie that represents your metastatic breast cancer story! Be sure to use #Stage4Lifer with your posts on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Through our individual and collective #Stage4Lifer voices, we can raise public awareness and influence change!