Patient Advocate, New York
- Advisory committee member and speaker, 2023 Conference on Metastatic Breast Cancer
- LBBC Hear My Voice Advocate 2022
- Panelist, 2022 Knowledge is power: Black breast cancer experience
- Retired nursing technician
- Diagnosed with HER2-positive metastatic breast cancer in 2005
Thomasina, a retired nursing technician, wants to help people with metastatic breast cancer get factual information about wellness and support from evidence-based sources. She is a published author of two books and a writer of short stories and poetry. God, music, family, people, kindness, happiness, togetherness, and wellness bring her joy.
I hope my work with Living Beyond Breast Cancer will impact others by assisting them in obtaining factual knowledge about metastatic breast cancer.