Thriving Together: 2017 Conference on Metastatic Breast Cancer
Our Metastatic Breast Cancer Conference provides you with the information, support and practical resources you need to make decisions for your physical and emotional health. Gather with hundreds of other women and men to learn more about living well – physically, emotionally and spiritually – with metastatic breast cancer. At the conference you will find sessions on the latest medical updates, communicating with loved ones, caregiving, scientific research and clinical trials, food as medicine, living with uncertainty and more!
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS CLOSED - WALK-UPS WELCOME
Registration is $75 and it includes the networking dinner and reception on Friday, continental breakfast on Saturday and Sunday, lunch on Saturday and all snack breaks. We also have a special discount for caregivers – bring a friend or loved one with you for an additional $25. The online application for fee waivers is now closed. A limited amount of fee waivers will still be available on site during conference registration. We would like to thank Avon Breast Cancer Crusade; Forward 4 Tobi, The Paula A. Seidman Fund and The Teresa Laraba Travel Grant Fund supported by Southwest Airlines and their employees for their support of conference travel grants.
Conference highlights include:
• Presentations on the latest treatments and scientific research
• Networking dinner and Refresh & Restore: An Evening of Wellness on Friday night
• Special activities such as yoga class, cooking demonstration, walking tour and more!
• Exhibitors with products and services just for you
• Time to socialize and meet new friends or reconnect with familiar faces
• Free live web streaming of select conference sessions for those unable to attend