LBBC’s Young Women’s Initiative recently launched two videos as part of their “Let’s Talk About It” Video series.
- Some Treatment Symptoms Have Greater Impact on Young
- Phone Counseling May Help Postmenopausal Women With Early-stage Breast Cancer Lose Weight
- When Looking at Older Women, Researchers See Links Between Frailty, Race and Failing to Start Hormonal Therapy
- Heart Problems From Trastuzumab Not a Long-Term Issue
- For Average Risk of Second Breast Cancer, Preventive Breast Removal Yields Slight Benefit
Learn about chemobrain, what causes it and how to manage this possible side effect of treatment.
Breast Cancer Today: Individual Treatments, Shared Experiences09/27/2014
Join us for our Annual Fall Conference, Breast Cancer Today: Individual Treatments, Shared Experiences.
On the Blog
August 26, 2014
It’s About You: Kate Garza’s Story
Kate Garza is back with a new blog post for our fall conference blogging series, It’s About You. The yoga instructor, writer, wife and mother of three discusses the “breast cancer journey” concept, while discussing her own and her anticipation of Breast Cancer Today: Individual Treatments, Shared Experiences. Everyone calls it a journey – the breast […
Living Beyond Breast Cancer experts Steve Martinez, MD, MAS, FACS, a cancer surgeon, and Tonia Goffinet, RN, a surgery nurse, answered your questions about what to expect from surgery for breast cancer.