Join us for Yoga on the Steps: Philadelphia, Living Beyond Breast Cancer's signature education and fundraising event, on Sunday, May 18, 2014, at the Philadelphia Museum of Art.
Interested in how LBBC will continue to support young women in the future? Read about some of our future programs.
- After Some Breast Cancer Treatments, Risk for Other Health Conditions May Rise
- Study Finds Higher Dose of Fulvestrant Reduces Risk of Death
- After Mastectomy, More Women Choosing Breast Reconstruction
- Most Not Preserving Fertility Before Breast Cancer Treatment
- Brachytherapy Impact Similar but not Superior to Standard Radiation Therapy
Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Part One: A Medical Update04/17/2014
Learn the latest in triple-negative breast cancer news and research.
Annual Conference for Women Living With Metastatic Breast Cancer04/26/2014
Join us for our annual conference for women living with metastatic breast cancer in West Conshohocken, Pa.
On the Blog
April 16, 2014
Honoring the Memories
Recently LBBC hosted a party to honor our very generous and dedicated volunteers. We awarded various individuals with specific volunteer honors for their hard work in helping to further the LBBC mission of connecting people with trusted breast cancer information and a community of support. Liz Barker was one of these individuals and here was her take on […
April 2014 Ask the Expert: Medical Updates, Treatment Options and Follow-Up Care for Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
Living Beyond Breast Cancer expert Rita Nanda, MD, answers your questions about today’s treatment options and clinical trials for triple-negative breast cancer.