At Living Beyond Breast Cancer we work everyday to connect people impacted by breast cancer with trusted information and a community of support. Our two pillars, “trusted information” and “community of support,” are more critical today than ever because it is often hard to tell what information is accurate and relevant. We take away the guesswork. Everything we produce is medically reviewed and based on feedback from our community of friends and supporters who have been there.
Each year, Living Beyond Breast Cancer relies on gifts large and small from individuals, companies and foundations to deliver our programs and services. We have received Charity Navigator’s 4-star rating for demonstrating strong financial health and commitment to accountability and transparency. This is the 13th consecutive year we have received this, the highest possible rating, a feat attained by less than 1% of charities in the US.
In 2016, gifts from supporters like you helped us to serve over 540,000 people impacted by breast cancer in the following ways:
- 311,000 users visited LBBC.ORG with over 1 million page views
- over 86,000 people follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- more than 100,000 views of our YouTube videos
- 40,000 people received our Insight newsletter
- 1,000 calls to the Breast Cancer Helpline
- over 4,000 people particiated in our education programs
- more than 1800 volunteers across the country contributed over 7,750 hours
- 2,250 people participated in Reach and Raise
To learn more about how your gift makes an impact, read our 2016 Annual Report.
Charity RegistrationA copy or summary of our current financial statement and registration may be obtained by contacting us directly. LBBC's official registration and financial information may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State at (800) 732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement, approval or recommendation from the State.