Each year, LBBC receives gifts large and small from individuals, companies and foundations. For 10 years in a row, we’ve earned a four-star “exceptional” rating from Charity Navigator. This track record is reflected in the excellence of the programs and services that LBBC delivers to half a million people every year.
We’re proud of our nationally recognized programs and content produced in cooperation with the nation’s foremost medical professionals in the breast cancer field. As LBBC marks our 25th anniversary in 2016, we aim to touch more of the millions of individuals who could benefit from such a connection.
In 2014 alone, your gifts made possible these meaningful connections that LBBC offered through:
- 480,000 unique web visits
- 5,500 webinar registrants
- 60,000 followers on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- 100,000 copies of Guides to Understanding Breast Cancer
- 80,000 Insight newsletters
- 1,200 Breast Cancer Helpline calls
- 3,000 conference and community meeting registrants
- 3,000 Yoga on the Steps registrants
To learn more about how your gift makes an impact, read our 2014 Annual Report.
Charity RegistrationA copy or summary of LBBC's current financial statement and registration may be obtained by contacting LBBC directly. LBBC's official registration and financial information may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State at (800) 732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement, approval or recommendation from the State.