Welcome to lbbc.org's website community for women diagnosed with triple-negative breast cancer.
You may be searching for information or overwhelmed with emotions. Whether you're newly diagnosed, in the midst of treatment or moving on with your life, chances are you still have questions. We are dedicated to assisting you, and these pages offer easy access to a wealth of cutting-edge information specific to your needs.
In this community, you can read about the latest news on triple-negative disease, treatments and updates on clinical trials. Use the navigation bar on the left to quickly and easily access the topics of interest to you.
We hope the information and support offered in this section brings you comfort and enables you to make informed decisions regarding your physical and emotional health.
Polly Boebel writes about her medical decisions after a triple-negative breast cancer diagnosis.
Help us reach more women affected by breast cancer.
- Adding Carboplatin to Chemotherapy May Improve Treatment Response in Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
- Carboplatin Helpful in Treating Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Before Surgery
- ASCO Reports on Early-Stage Breast Cancers
- ASCO Releases Updated Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy Guidelines
- After Some Breast Cancer Treatments, Risk for Other Health Conditions May Rise
Researchers seek 240 women with metastatic, triple-negative breast cancer for a phase II study assessing the safety of different chemotherapy combinations and how well they prevent the worsening of the disease.
Living Beyond Breast Cancer experts Steve Martinez, MD, MAS, FACS, a cancer surgeon, and Tonia Goffinet, RN, a surgery nurse, answered your questions about what to expect from surgery for breast cancer.