Your Support Makes This Work Possible!
Did you know that every year, over 90 percent of Living Beyond Breast Cancer’s programming is supported directly by gifts from generous individuals, community partners and companies?
LBBC makes it a priority to provide extensive education programs for free or at little cost to participants, a priority shared by thousands of donors each year.
We always use your gifts wisely, with at least 86 cents of every dollar going directly to programs like our Breast Cancer Helpline, publications like Insight, Getting Connected and We Celebrate Tomorrow, and a calendar full of conferences, webinars and community meetings.
Check out our four-star “exceptional” rating from Charity Navigator, awarded to LBBC for the 10th consecutive year in 2013, an honor received by only 1 percent of the charities rated!
Without your gifts, LBBC could not continue to provide such timely, comprehensive and appropriate resources to women affected by breast cancer, helping connect them with trusted breast cancer information and a community of support. Make a difference with a gift today.
- I would like to make a gift today to support LBBC’s mission.
- I would like to make a donation in honor or in memory of someone special.
- I am interested in learning more about corporate giving and sponsorship.
- I would like to include LBBC in my estate planning.
- I would like to participate in one of LBBC’s special events or promotions.
- I am interested in volunteer opportunities.
“Living Beyond Breast Cancer consistently executes its mission in a fiscally responsible way, and outperforms most other charities in America.”
—Ken Berger, President and Chief Executive Officer, Charity Navigator