2021 Virtual Conference on Metastatic Breast Cancer
April 17 and 18
Still need to register? Go here.
Learning to live with metastatic breast cancer starts with knowing more.
That’s where we come in.
Attend Thriving Together: 2021 Virtual Conference on Metastatic Breast Cancer to learn about the latest research and treatment updates, get practical tips for managing financial toxicity, eating well, parenting and dealing with side effects, and to meet other people living with metastatic breast cancer to share stories and strength.
Our Conference on Metastatic Breast Cancer has been providing people living with metastatic breast cancer and their families a dedicated space to gather trusted information and a community of support for 15 years.
I needed this! I felt so connected to this community and had a sense that the speakers were talking to me.
During the live conference weekend you can:
- participate in live sessions and ask questions
- meet other attendees at our new video enabled meet-ups
- interact with exhibitors that have products and services just for you
- take an all-levels yoga class
- earn points to win prizes
2021 marks the 15th anniversary of our Conference on Metastatic Breast Cancer. Attendees will receive a free virtual goody bag and a special anniversary gift from Living Beyond Breast Cancer. Attendees to the live conference weekend will be the first to access a bonus video library including beauty hacks, vaccine updates, treatment updates for liver and lung mets, and more.
How to register:
- The registration fee for the conference is $25*
- Waivers are available for those experiencing financial hardship due to breast cancer
- Pay it forward: if you would like to help cover the registration fee for those experiencing financial hardship, add a donation to your registration.**
- American Sign Language (ASL) interpretation will be provided for all Keynote Sessions. If you require ASL interpretation for a breakout session, please send an email to email@example.com by 5pm on Friday, April 9.
You can join from anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection and sound. We are including more video options for attendees this year, so having a camera and microphone will be helpful. Find your most comfortable spot and get ready for two days of inspiration, information and most of all, support.
In case you missed it, sessions from the 2020 Conference on Metastatic Breast Cancer are still available.
Follow us on Twitter for the latest conference updates and use #LBBCMetsConf to tell your network you're attending Thriving Together on April 17 & 18.
* LBBC will not refund registration fees.
** When you donate using the pay it forward option, your donation is used to help all those experiencing a financial hardship and is not assigned to a specific registrant.